With more than 25 years’ experience of advising operators and drivers we can help with the issues that are crucial to the success of your business. This includes ensuring that your systems and procedures are compliant and that you can, therefore, avoid prosecutions and deal with any investigations efficiently and cost effectively.
Our team can advise you on the following:
- Operator licensing;
- Passenger rights and operator obligations under EU legislation;
- Tachograph and drivers’ hours/overloading offenses;
- Representing you and your drivers before the Court or the Traffic Commissioner, and in Appeals to the Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber (Transport Tribunal);
- Issues arising from carrying passengers and operating outside the UK;
- Regulations on waste disposal and environmental responsibilities;
- Risk management before, during and after regulatory investigations;
- Agreements with customers, passengers and suppliers (including complex logistics agreements);
- Driver obligations (ensuring that your business is compliant);
- HR strategies (including hiring overseas drivers).
We will work hard to identify your business objectives and your main challenges (and headaches!). We can then work with you to prioritise actions and to ensure that you receive relevant advice that can really make a positive difference to your organisation.
In an emergency – such as a visit by the authorities to your premises to execute a search warrant – we can be on the end of the telephone 24 hours a day and ready to act at a moment’s notice. Our team will also manage things so that any adverse publicity is minimised or eradicated.
Please visit our Road Transport Services section for further information.
You can download our Road Transport Services and our Services for Bus and Coach Operators brochures. You can also read various articles published in the specialist trade media on the subject of road transport. Join our Road Transport Group on LinkedIn for advice in this area.