Whilst we leave the registration work to IP agents or attorneys and ensure our Dispute Resolution team is assisting if conflict arises, we work closely with others to achieve your objectives on broader intellectual property rights protection, commercialisation and transfer.
The Commercial team’s work on intellectual property rights encompasses the following key areas:
- overall strategic approach to your IP portfolio;
- drafting and negotiating licensing agreements or assignments;
- confirmatory assignments;
- freedom to operate;
- sponsorship or endorsement arrangements;
- collaboration or R&D agreements;
- settlement agreements to resolve IP disputes; and
- co-existence agreements.
What clients say about the Commercial team
“Emma responded quickly, was very understanding of our business demands and was clear and reassuring with her advice.”
"I’m so grateful for the support that was given in such a professional manner.”