Peter is an associate within the Shulmans Real Estate team, which is one of the most successful teams of its kind in the country.
Peter has more than 10 years’ experience providing full property portfolio support to the retail sector.
Peter provides advice to household national retailers, landlords, tenants, major distribution companies and private equity investors and funders, allowing them to maximise strategic land opportunities in line with their strategic objectives.
Peter deals with a wide range of real estate transactions including the redevelopment of a shopping centre to create an outlet deck, property finance related matters and the acquisition, disposal and management of matters relating to clients’ property portfolios.
Peter’s experience includes:
- landlord and tenant work for both corporate occupiers and landlords
- acting for the owners of the Princes Quay Shopping Centre in Hull (a shopping centre with over 450,000 square feet of retail and leisure) with lettings and the redevelopment to create an outlet deck at the centre
- acting for private equity investors and funders in connection with property finance matters
- acting for major distribution companies in connection with their warehouse portfolios
- acting for an off shore investor in connection with their acquisitions, disposals and lettings of their portfolio
Peter is a member of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and a Governor at a local primary school.