Laura is a key member of Shulmans’ nationally-recognised dispute resolution team. Laura combines a clear grasp of the technicalities of complex legal issues with a commercially-astute approach to dispute resolution. She identifies and manages legal risks for clients.
Laura has particular interest and experience in:
- Breach of contract and misrepresentation claims
- Partnership disputes
- Breach of directors’ fiduciary duties claims
- Professional negligence claims (claimant and defendant)
- Professional indemnity insurance claims
- Policy coverage advice
- Insurance litigation (including working for insurers and defendants in personal injury claims)
Laura utilises all appropriate forms of alternative dispute resolution to seek to resolve disputes as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Laura’s approach is always tailored to her clients’ priorities, proportionate to the matter in hand and involves a cost/benefit analysis at the earliest possible stage.
Laura has acted for a wide range of clients, including various insurers, large private and public limited companies, small partnerships and individuals.
Laura is a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association.