Kieran is a partner in Shulman’s Real Estate team, having been with the firm since 2003.
Kieran’s ability to deal with complex estate management work in an effective, efficient manner is valued by his clients.
Kieran deals with a wide range of matters for both single-asset and large portfolio clients, including:
- Investment sales and purchases, including advice on how to structure transactions
- Landlord and tenant work
- Complex estate management, acting for landlords in respect of industrial estates and city centre office buildings
- Acting for landed estates
- Telecommunications work, acting for site owners on the grant and renewal of telecoms leases
Kieran advises a wide variety of clients alongside property and corporate colleagues. Key clients include:
- Evans Property Group
- Edwin Woodhouse & Co Ltd
- The Savile Estate
- Ramac Group
- Living Care Pharmacy
Kieran also provides specialist property and property finance support as part of delivering wider corporate transactions, including:
- The healthcare sector
- Pharmacy sales and purchases
Kieran was named as a “Next Generation Lawyer” in the Legal 500 2018 and 2019 rankings.
- Sale of a multi-let large office building in the centre of Leeds for in excess of £20,000,000.
- Ongoing portfolio management work for a regenerated mill development in Farsley.
- Telecommunications advice to local authorities.