Sarah is a commercial lawyer who specialises in commercial contracts and IT/technology matters.
Sarah brings valuable business insight to her commercial clients, having had considerable international experience whilst working in-house for the global brand PepsiCo.
Sarah advises clients in the following areas:
- Business and consumer trading terms
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Software and IT contracts
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Distribution and agency contracts
- Public sector procurement
Sarah was quoted in the Retail Gazette on the impact of increased consumer rights in the context of Black Friday for retailers.
Sarah leads a female networking group which is partnering with the local community to empower young women, helping them to consider a career in law.