When accessing the links to these resources, you might be taken to the relevant material on the author’s website.
- 'Designs vs Utility Models, choosing the best protection,' Estudio Colmenares & Asociados, 1 August 2017
- 'Trademark and Patents shall be published in The Electronic Gazette of INDECOPI in Peru,' OMC Abogados & Consultores, July 2017
- 'Steps to incorporate a Mexican company' (written in both English and Spanish), by Rivadeneyra Trevino De Campo SC (Mexico), January 2017
- Newsletter from Palma Abogados (Chile), 3 October 2016
- Article on Brazil's Voluntary Disclosure and Amnesty Law, by Miguel Neto Advogados (Brazil), September 2016
- Uruguay signs the Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters, by Ramon Bado of Estudio Dr. Mezzera (Uruguay), 25 August 2016
- 'Ultimate Trends in Chilean Bankruptcy Law', by Juan Eduardo Palma C. of Palma Abogados (Chile), August 2016
- Article on Argentina's tax amnesty regime, by Vítolo Abogados (Argentina), July 2016
- ‘What You Should Know about Trademark Oppositions and Amended Mediation Rules in Argentina’, INTA Bulletin, July 2016
- Newsletter from Palma Abogados (Chile), 13 July 2016
- Newsletter from Palma Abogados (Chile), 19 April 2016
- Notice on Brazil's Voluntary Disclosure and Amnesty Law, by Miguel Neto Advogados (Brazil), February 2016
Please note: These materials are provided by our associates and other third parties and are usually based on the law applicable in their respective jurisdictions and, as such, should not to be construed as legal advice. Please contact us if you require advice on any specific legal problem. All and any liability which might arise from these materials (or copies made) or your use of them is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The copyright in these materials will belong to the relevant author.