We provide expert, experienced advice to the full range of businesses operating in the chemicals, waste and manufacturing sectors, from manufacturers of performance chemicals for the plastics industry to all parts of the supply chain for cosmetic products, from specialist haulage and waste transfer station operatives to manufacturers of automotive parts and print industry products.
We advise established UK-based operations as well as those seeking to acquire or expand an existing UK operation or to become established in the UK.
For decades we have been assisting UK chemicals and manufacturing businesses to engage with trade, both here and abroad, including helping set up outsourced manufacturing arrangements.
We provide advice on set up, permitting and operation of businesses and complex (including COMAH) sites.
We have experience of handling serious incidents and our team is available 7 days a week to respond when you need help – simply call us on 07506 920 367.
We also assist with:
- Commercial contracts and supplier engagement, including bespoke IT and machinery suppliers, and specialist facilities management requirements;
- Sales agent and distribution arrangements and customer-facing contracts for supply, including long term framework and supply contracts;
- Standard terms, credit account and payment recovery arrangements, keeping them effective and up to date;
- Acquisitions, disposals and refinancing for chemicals, manufacturing and waste businesses; we have in-depth understanding of what banks need to see and what you need to know in order to assess risk and to manage the complexities of such transactions to a successful conclusion;
- Advice on site remediation risks and obtaining appropriate insurance cover, relating to potential future claims after disposal (e.g. asbestos or other hazardous substances claims).
Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier or industry service provider, we have the knowledge and experience to assist.