All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'Could changes in telecoms law reduce the value of your property?', www.propertyreporter.co.uk, March 2018
- 'The Digital Economy Act : What surveyors need to know about changes to the law on telecommunications equipment', Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation Volume 6 Number 3, January 2018
- 'Investigation: The true cost of mast rental agreements', Mobile Today, 16 January 2017
- 'Legal expert: Mast law "will not work''', Mobile Today, 15 July 2016
- 'Mobile phone masts - are they still worth the income?', Property Week, 31 May 2016
- 'Are you managing your mast?', Facilities Management Journal
- 'Farmers urged caution on telephone masts', Farmers Guardian.com, 29 August 2013
- 'Farmers warned as firms bid to cut rent', Yorkshire Post (Country Week supplement), 10 August 2013
- 'Surveyors and phone masts', Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation, 18 December 2012
For any further information please contact telecoms law specialist Luke Maidens on 0113 297 8057 or at email@example.com.