All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'Are you GDPR prepared?', www.heavyliftpfi.com, November 2017
- 'Road Haulage Operators and Other Freight Interests Under Threat From Data Protection Regulations', www.handyshippingguide.com, November 2017
- 'Are you GDPR prepared? You can’t afford not to be', www.leasingbrokernews.co.uk, November 2017
- 'Road Freight Operators Need to Pay Attention to New Laws Regarding Tax Evasion', www.handyshippingguide.com, October 2017
- 'Wait a minute Mr Taxman', Commercial Motor, September 2017
- 'Working progress', Commercial Motor, August 2017
- 'Appropriate scales of justice', Commercial Motor, June 2017
- 'Hands off! The mobile phone rules operators need to abide by', Commercial Motor, December 2016
- 'Meeting your Restricted Operator's Licence responsibilities' (Page 37), Food and Drink Network UK, October 2016
- 'Falling foul of the system', Commercial Motor, 15 September 2016
- 'New expenses rules may prove taxing for transport firms', Transport Operator, 10 February 2016
- 'Keeping eyes on the O-licences', Commercial Motor, February 2015
- 'Legislation' (Restricted Goods Vehicle Operator's Licences), Food Processing, November 2013
- 'Your Restricted Operators' Licence duties', Construction News, August 2013
For any further information please contact road transport specialist Richard Wadkin on 0113 297 7728 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.