All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'Managing a Sucessful Workforce', Incentive and Motivation, 7 November 2016
- 'The GIG Economy', Lawyer Monthly, 25 August 2016
- 'New UK laws designed to reduce strikes may have opposite effect', Commerce & Industry, 29 February 2016
- 'New expenses rules may prove taxing for transport firms', Transport Operator, 10 February 2016
- 'Should the work Christmas party be axed?', Good Morning Britain, 11 December 2015 (video)
- 'Time to scrap the office Christmas party, says Shulmans solicitor', Yorkshire Legal News, 10 December 2015
- 'Legal Update: Zero-Hours Contracts', FM World, 26 March 2015
- '#Awkward - The Office Christmas Party Season Is Upon Us', The Yorkshire Times (online), 19 December 2014
- 'Avoiding office Christmas party pitfalls', Bdaily Business News, 18 December 2014
- 'Perils and pitfalls of the party season', Business Works, December 2014
- 'Firms should consider updating smoking rules', The Yorkshire Post (online), 15 April 2014
For any further information please contact Head of Employment Ian Dawson on 0113 297 7735 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.