All articles are reproduced with the kind permission of the publishers.
- 'Managing the risk of property disrepair', Independent Retail News/Talking Retail, 4 April 2017
- 'How retailers can best manage the risk of dilapidations', International Supermarket News, 20 July 2016 (also in Market Trader)
- 'Repair During the Lease Term: Why Wait?', Briefing Notes (newsletter by Strettons Chartered Surveyors), April 2016
- 'Tenanted buildings - dilapidations claims', FM World, 24 March 2016 - also available in its sister publication, Tomorrow's FM
- 'The Go-Between', Tomorrow's FM, December 2014
- 'Legal Update: Dilapidations Claims', FM World, 4 December 2014
- 'Court Report: Twinmar Holdings Ltd v Klarius UK Ltd (2013) EWHC 944 (TCC)', FM World, 4 December 2014
- 'Civil Procedure Rules Protocol', Journal of Building Survey, Appraisal & Valuation, 2012
- 'Principles of loss and recovery', Estate Gazette, July 2012
- 'Room for improvement', Estate Gazette, July 2012
- 'Dilapidations: Landlord’s costs and fees', Landlord and Tenant Review, 2011
- 'Dilapidations: Liability for and recoverability of surveyor fees and costs', Landlord and Tenant Review, 2011
- 'Can commercial property dilapidations surveyors ever be “economical with the truth?', Landlord and Tenant Review, 2010
- 'Dilapidations Representations', Landlord and Tenant Review, January 2010
For further information, please contact Head of Property Litigation Michael Watson on 0113 297 1850 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.