What can we do for you?
We act for developers and also for individual investors, who want to create an income stream and/or realise capital from property which they have developed or acquired.
There has been a resurgence in the popularity of urban housing. Increased social and geographical mobility, as well as the unaffordability of freehold property, have resulted in a ‘re-colonisation’ of our city centres. As a result there has been an increase in the number of blocks being built purely for rental to create investment vehicles.
Our experience includes advising on:
- Project management of deals and multiple transactions
- Site assembly, including acquisition and funding
- Development and construction
- Site finance and development finance
- Planning and regulatory issues
- Management agreements
- Leasehold structures
- Letting agreements
- Sale and purchases of ground rent portfolios
- Sale and purchase of completed and occupied blocks.