Likewise, it is important to ensure that your terms of business are such that – where debt does arise – the right options are available to you for recovery of your money.
We asked Sara Souyave, Head of Debt Recovery, to answer the following all-important question:
Can you help us to avoid bad debt and late payers in the first place?
Our team has a track record of partnering with clients on a consultancy basis in order to review business processes – this includes reviews of essential elements such as:
- Credit control procedures;
- Terms and conditions of sale;
- Terms of engagement with customers;
- Credit application forms;
- Other essential documentation;
- Other business processes.
All with a view to identifying where debt can be avoided or – where it does arise – the best options are available to you to enable you to recover your money quickly and easily.