Tim is an associate within Shulmans’ highly-regarded property litigation team, who are specialists in the proactive management of risks and the resolution of disputes associated with occupying and owning commercial and residential property.
Tim has over 30 years’ experience in commercial and residential property and lease disputes with a particular interest in dealing with right of way matters.
Over the years, Tim has provided advice to both private individuals and corporate clients as well as the Crown and local authorities. Tim’s expertise includes taking a number of cases to trial, mediation and providing clients with both practical and commercial solutions to their disputes.
Tim’s specific experience includes issues relating to:
- easements including rights of way
- restrictive covenants
- issues relating to contracts for the sale of land
- trespass including boundaries disputes
- business lease renewals
- breaches of covenants and forfeiture/possession claims (business and residential tenancies)
Tim provides advice to clients across a number of sectors, including:
- landowners and property managers
- retail organisations
- insurance companies
- government departments and local authorities
- banks and building societies
Over the years, Tim has gained a plethora of expertise in commercial, residential property and lease disputes and “…is widely recognised as a technical expert in the field of property litigation…”
Tim has given seminars on a number of property related topics including rights of way, mediation and Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery (CRAR).
Tim is a member of the Property Litigation Association.