Eleanor is a commercial lawyer who specialises in non-contentious commercial, IT/technology, data protection and intellectual property matters.
Eleanor was retained by Shulmans at the end of her training contract and provides significant commercial value to clients, having advised clients in a variety of industries including IT and technology, manufacturing and finance.
Eleanor completed the GDL (Graduate Diploma in Law) at The University of Law in Leeds in 2014 and the LPC (Legal Practice Course) the following year at distinction level. Eleanor also holds an undergraduate degree in Environmental Management from the University of Leeds.
Eleanor has international legal experience having previously worked in a Spanish private client legal practice and also public sector insight having worked for the NHS within their logistics team.
Eleanor frequently presents bespoke training and workshops to clients and other professionals on a range of commercial issues such as data protection compliance.
Eleanor focuses on assisting clients in the following areas:
- Agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Consumer rights and contracts with consumers
- Data protection, including carrying out data protection audits and breach handling
- E-commerce and website regulation
- Heads of terms in commercial transactions
- Joint ventures
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Non-contentious intellectual property matters
- Outsourcing agreements
- Sponsorship agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Software and IT contracts
- Standard terms and conditions of business