When accessing the links to these resources, you might be taken to the relevant material on the author’s website.
- 'Right to Privacy - A Fundamental Right', by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), September 2017
- 'INDIA: Intellectual Property Round Up', by Chadha & Chadha (India), December 2016
- 'Indian startups can now raise up to $3 million annually via ECB', by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), October 2016
- 'Deposit Norms relaxed to help startups raise funds', by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), July 2016
- 'Highlights of the Arbitration (Amendment) Act, 2015', by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), June 2016
- 'Amendment of double taxation treaty between India and Mauritius', by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), May 2016
- 'Startup India' (initiative from the Government of India to encourage the creation of start-ups in the country), by Ahlawat & Associates (A&A) (India), March 2016
Please note: These materials are provided by our associates and other third parties and are usually based on the law applicable in their respective jurisdictions and, as such, should not to be construed as legal advice. Please contact us if you require advice on any specific legal problem. All and any liability which might arise from these materials (or copies made) or your use of them is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The copyright in these materials will belong to the relevant author.