Yorkshire Dealmakers Awards 2017
On Thursday 23 November 2017, our corporate team will be attending the Yorkshire Dealmakers Awards 2017, organised by Insider Media.
Celebrating the achievements of the corporate finance community, these awards recognise excellence in business funding, sales and acquisitions, as well as the range of deals that have taken place in the region.
Our corporate team have most recently achieved a number of significant transactions, including:
- Assisting in the buy-out Red Dog Linings;
- Securing significant funding for £60m-turnover company Ultra Finishing;
- Advising on the sale of Redfern Travel to listed Australian group CTM for £40m;
- Advising EE on its acquisition by SPIE, a European provider of multi-technical services;
- Advising the Oriium group, one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology companies, with its acquisition of a controlling stake in add3 Limited.
The team’s expertise has been recognised over the years in both the Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 directories, with clients commenting: “They’re just a good, solid firm, who get corporate deals done.”