HSE REACH 2018 Lunch & Learn
REACH is a European Union regulation concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and restriction of Chemicals. It came into force on 1st June 2007, and aims to manage the risks associated with the use of chemicals.
A major part of REACH is the requirement for manufacturers or importers of substances to register them with a central European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).
REACH Registration 2018 represents the final deadline for the registration of these substances: by 1 June 2018, any substance that has been pre-registered must be registered.
Who should attend this seminar?
The seminar will be of particular interest to manufacturers who use smaller amounts of the regulated chemicals, as well as retailers who sell products which contain such chemicals, particularly if they are importing goods from outside the EU.
The seminar will cover SIEFs, data sharing, costs, Annex III criteria and reduced data requirements; it will assist attendees in preparing a dossier and submitting a registration, and will provide external sources of help and advice.
- 10:30: Registration and welcome
- 11:00: Presentation by HSE
- 12:00: Networking lunch
- 13:00: 1-2-1 with HSE Reach and CLP Helpdesk experts
Costs and booking process:
- The event is free for YCF members; please email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Non-members: £45.00; to book your place, please visit the YCF website at http://www.ycf.org.uk/product-page/hse-reach-2018-lunch-learn.