This is an excellent opportunity to join our busy team of transactional caseworkers. The successful candidate will have responsibility for dealing with a large number of sale and purchase files, from the point that a new file is opened right through to its completion.
This will include:
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and introducer where necessary;
- Carrying out title investigations in respect of leasehold and freehold titles;
- Raising enquiries on the title and documentation received and dealing with responses to enquiries;
- Exchange of contracts and completions;
- Providing support to colleagues and less experienced team members such as Transactional Assistants; and
- Ensuring that accurate records and notes, etc. are maintained on all matters whilst at all times working within the framework of the relevant Service Level Agreements.
The successful candidate must have proven knowledge of the conveyancing process and have significant experience of handling a mixed caseload of sale and purchase files. Ideally, this experience will have been gained in a process-driven volume environment, working with a case management system. In addition, the successful candidate should possess:
- An ability to work in a demanding environment, working to strict deadlines and within Service Level Agreements and to other targets, e.g. fees;
- Previous experience of working with an Assistant and helping in their coaching and development;
- A meticulous and professional approach to work, ensuring that processes, procedures, etc. are followed accurately;
- Strong commitment to client care and to providing a friendly and helpful service;
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this position, committed to your career and looking to join a progressive firm, please give our HR Manager, Neil Towse, a call, or email him at email@example.com.